100g/4oz Minced Lamb
1 large Spring Onion, chopped
2 teasp Ras el hanout
2 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
20 Small Lettuce Leaves
10 mint leaves
10 Coriander leaves
Chili Sauce Dip to serve
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the meatball ingredients
(apart from the cornflour) until well blended. Using damp hands, roll into 20 balls.
2. Sprinkle the cornflour onto a work surface and roll the balls in
it to lightly coat on all sides.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot then fry the meatballs a
few at a time over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until well browned.
4. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels. Allow cool a
5. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter then place a warm
meatball on each lettuce leaf and top with a mint or coriander leaf and spear a
cocktail stick through the centre to secure. Serve with the chili sauce to dip.
recipes source (with permission):